Baka-san: Short 3 Baka-san: Short 3

wow

how the hell did you do the 3D animation with flash? That is uber-cool.

El-Cid responds:

Maya vector rendering. Gracias. :)

the YuYu the YuYu

Wow.

This movie is amazing. The way the cloud dissipates as bitey thrusts himself through it is rreally rather captivating. And the way he smokes at the end is cool, too. I really look forward to a new brackenwood film whenever I finish watching one. Great work.

keep it crunk.

Ultimate Ninja Showdown 3 Ultimate Ninja Showdown 3

jesus.

fantastic graphics, but the dialogue was SOOOOOO gay.
could potentially be good if you cut the bullshit word bubbles and bitching.

do better. action pack it. or cram it.

PureCarnage responds:

Yeah, I hear ya...

Ask Al: "Meaning of Life" Ask Al: "Meaning of Life"

I like this very much.

i enjoy funny monologues. But when you but the occasional "coooo" in there and make the dude(bird) saying said monologue bald and jewish, you got gold.

do more, please.

Green, Boss, Assasin Green, Boss, Assasin

good!

i like this movie very much.
I would recommend paying more attention to the sound.
if you would like me to help with the sound next time round, i would be happy to. If not, i will enjoy the next movie.

keep it up

DarksbaneTheDog responds:

Hey thanks man! I know, sorry about the sound :( As I compressed the movie the sound quality gradually got lower and lower and lower. Anyways I'll try as best as I can to take the sound up a notch, next time. Anyways, Thanks AGAIN!
-darksbane

T.e.s.s.o.n.a.s. Ep 2 T.e.s.s.o.n.a.s. Ep 2

fuck yeah.

I loved the first one, and i think the thing that makes these so good, is not the artful flash work, but the great story and entertaining hobo. Great flash, man. I really hope you do more. Everybody else, take a hint:

If your story sucks, your flash sucks. This one doesn't.

Billys Big Day Billys Big Day

oh come on.

OKay, nice flash work. Now that that's over, lets rip on the story. Are you such a moron that you don't realize you CANNOT WRITE?!? i have seen some aniclimactic shit in my time, but that was friggin' pointless. If you knew your ass from the hole in your head, you would use the help of a writer or creative person you know to aid you in your quest. Seriously. Great flash job. Let somebody else make the story next time.

Teagirl Teagirl

i liked it

twas an enjoyable animation, forsooth m'lady, but i was a surprised at chuck norris' appearance. Aquandry! there sobeeth too many norris references. Prithee, make more, but chuck is getting old.

good job. keep it up.

Wonchop responds:

Forsooth? Aquandry? Sobeeth? Prithee?
*goes fetal and sucks thumb*

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

Kinda sick.

THat is horrendous. Having an abortion sucks. bad. It isn't funny, or painless. I don't like this toon because it is so cold and mindlessly grotesque. And I'm pro-choice. Sometimes abortions can be necessary, but never are they something to joke about.

The Art of Fighting NS The Art of Fighting NS

boring

the graphics were canned, and it ran too long. I personally am not a fan of anime, but when you involve sprites, it gets rediculous. The whole draw to anime is the art style, not the repetitive movemants of the characters. It just seemed forced. It wasn't inspired. You obviously have flash ability, you just need some fresher ideas.