Baka-san: Short 3 Baka-san: Short 3

wow

how the hell did you do the 3D animation with flash? That is uber-cool.

El-Cid responds:

Maya vector rendering. Gracias. :)

the YuYu the YuYu

Wow.

This movie is amazing. The way the cloud dissipates as bitey thrusts himself through it is rreally rather captivating. And the way he smokes at the end is cool, too. I really look forward to a new brackenwood film whenever I finish watching one. Great work.

keep it crunk.

Ultimate Ninja Showdown 3 Ultimate Ninja Showdown 3

jesus.

fantastic graphics, but the dialogue was SOOOOOO gay.
could potentially be good if you cut the bullshit word bubbles and bitching.

do better. action pack it. or cram it.

PureCarnage responds:

Yeah, I hear ya...

Special Mission Special Mission

fantastic, but

I don't know anybody that speaks or reads japanese. I would be forever greatful for an english version. I love metal slug, and this game is better, but the niponese has to go. I totally think this job deserved an eleven, but because i was bewildered, perplexed, dumbfounded, tard-faced, what-have-you, by the japanese i only gave it a 7.
i still love you.
PLEASE MAKE AN ENGLISH VERSION. YOU WOULD BECOME THE SUPREME RULER OF FLASH GAMES.

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

hellz yeah!

boy was that cool! Bitchin' idea! i alwas wanted to play a game like that one. thanx!

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

boring

I couldn't help but notice the distinct similarity to "Paper Mario".
you should try to come up with an original style that might be a little bit more interesting for someone who would play your game. namely... me
very in depth, but a little cliched.

Vänder På Kepsen Vänder På Kepsen

Not funk, lol

I really like this, especially the keyboard part, but it's definitely not "funk" in any traditional sense...

Some of the only soul on NG!